Reader’s Digest European Trusted Brands 2015
Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand awards are the result of consumer nominations in 7 countries across Europe.
This site contains results for each country participating in the 2015 Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands survey, a study of consumer attitudes and opinions related to everyday products and services.
Reader’s Digest European Trusted Brands enables marketers of local and global brands to:
- identify by country, and across countries, the brands consumers trust the most – 7 countries/over 80 product categories
- evaluate the Trusted Brands consumers in these countries are most likely to buy and/or recommend
- track brands’ Trust performance over 15 years, country by country
- measure consumers’ perception of each Trusted Brand according to 5 criteria
- highlight the brands consumers believe to be socially responsible
- compare the degree of trust people have in friends, family and colleagues
- identify the sources of information consumers are likely to trust the most
- analyse levels of trust in the European Union, professions, institutions, and the environment