Reader’s Digest European Trusted Brands 2014
Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand awards are the result of consumer nominations throughout Europe.
This site contains results for each of the 10 countries participating in the 2014 Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands survey, a study of consumer attitudes and opinions related to everyday products and services.
Reader’s Digest European Trusted Brands enables marketers of local and global brands to:
- identify by country, and across Europe, the brands consumers trust the most – 10 countries/over 100 product categories
- evaluate the Trusted Brands consumers are most likely to buy and/or recommend
- track brands' performance over 14 years, country by country
- measure consumers' perception of each Trusted Brand according to 5 criteria
- highlight the brands consumers believe to be socially responsible
- compare by country the most likely triggers for switching brands
- measure consumers’ trust in specific websites and search engines